Maharishi Arvind College of Engineering & Research Centre belongs to the Arvind Bharti Vidyalaya Samiti which came into existence in 1975 with the inspiration from the life and thoughts of the great thinker, philosopher, Yogi and saint Shri Aurbindo; for the upliftment of social service, cultural activities and prmotion of professional education.
MACERC has set its goal to be a leader in providing quality education and training in Engineering & Management, to contribute to the ever expanding knowledge and skills in professional environment through scientific inquiry, applied research and innovation and play a vital role in socio- economic progress through technology providing about futuristic professional leaders."
The primary objectives of the Institute are :
- To add to the Nation's pride: -"to blossom into an internationally renowned Deemed University having technical, professional, management institutions" of a multi-disciplinary ambience for teaching and learning, research and development and extension and consultancy so as to provide quality manpower to fulfil the needs of industry and research.
- To empower the youth through technical, management, professional entrepreneurial training for contributing to the socio-economic development of the nation by providing futuristic professional leadership.
- To attract the best talents in teaching and research and provide necessary environment for their sustained growth and to keep them abreast of the trends in technology.
- To be a vibrant and contributing partner of business, industry and research organizational network and ensure the efficient and effective use of resource for achieving the goals.
MACERC is a pioneer self-financed institute, established in 2009 in the State of Rajasthan. The institute is spread over 6 acres of land in a lushgreen campus in the posh and modern locality of Sirsi Road, Jaipur. Railway station and Bus stand (Sindhi Camp) are in the range of 8-9 Kms. from the college and are connected through fast and frequent transport facilities round the clock. The management and faculty are fully committed to generate excellence in academics and to attain the sacred goal of making the students realize their full potential in all dimensions of their personality. Academic performance of our students has been constantly outstanding and a significant number of students have secured distinctions/positions at the University level examinations.
1. Teacher - Guardian Programme: The college has initiated an innovative relationship concept-"Teacher -Guardian Programme" whereby a faculty is required to have a regular interaction with the students so as to inculcate trust and confidence in them and to provide guidance and support. This bond somewhat supplements and compliments the family support which is required by the young students in new surrounding. The fruits of this endeavor are visible in the creation of familial environment that has resulted in a marked reduction in campus irregularities specifically ragging . The students are also provided career and personal counseling through these interactions.
2. Final Year Project: The final year students are encouraged and also financially assisted to take-up cost effective, technologically challenging and socially beneficial project. All departmental heads are directed to maintain a strong focus towards achieving this goal. The projects have been well appreciated by senior faculties from reputed institutes like MNIT, who regularly visit the institute for project evaluation and on other occasions.